HSE Policy - Our Quality Statement
The Company’s HSE policy is critical to the achievement and sustainability of the long-term goals of the company. The policy is directed at the prevention of personal injury to Staff and Service providers, the damage facility and environment, taking into account legal requirements and statutory regulations with respect to health, safety and environment.
The objective of the policy are as follows:
1. Initiate and implement safety procedures and instructions covering all recognizable risks related to the company’s activities.
2. Allocate sufficient resources to provide and maintain conditions at work that are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and environment.
3. Provide training to employees in respect of their personal and collective responsibilities with regards to health, safety and environment.
4. Provision of adequate medical services to all employees.
5. Provision of personal safety equipment and other means to maintain safe and healthy environment conditions in the work areas.
6. Ensure an adequate feedback mechanism and framework.
Waltersmith Petroman Oil Limited.