Waltersmith and Associates Limited (“WSA”)
We are responding to the dynamics of the energy landscape.
In furtherance of the above, Waltersmith has embarked on an organization wide-review to position ourselves strategically and efficiently in line with current energy realities in our operating environment.
We aim to achieve the following:
- Reduce operating costs within acceptable levels and ensuring sustained business continuity in the face of the challenging economic outlook.
- Continuous improvement in our business to ensure utmost and efficient delivery.
- Detailed integrated decision-making process and a streamlined operating structure.
5,000bpd Modular Refinery Commissioning & Groundbreaking for 45,000 Refinery
- Waltersmith Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (WRPC) is currently developing a 50,000bpd refinery situated near the Ibigwe Field flowstation through a phased expansion strategy.
Signing Ceremony with UNIDO & UNECA for our Industrial & Innovation Park
- Waltersmith, UNIDO & UNECA signed a Technical support agreement with respect to the development of an Industrial Park by Waltersmith which will attract petrochemical, pharmaceutical, research and other light manufacturing companies that feed off the hydrocarbon value chain.
- Read More
Sign up to Receive Newsletters
Subscribe and receive news and information about new trends.